Galactic Stronghold Wishlist
[This will be a post about system changes/ideas. Decorations will be in other post(s).]
- The ability to scale the size of an item via slider.
- A slider to adjust the height of floor coverings. I would rather have my characters’ feet look like they are sinking in a plush rug than have certain floors *cough*Coruscant Balcony*cough* clip through the rugs.
- HOOKS ON TABLES. That, combined with a size slider could make for some awesome custom table arrangements.
- Number of squares = number of hooks you can use. None of this “you have 3000 hooks but can only use 375 of them” nonsense.
- NPC/creature limit to be increased. It’s far too restrictive. :(
- Future stronghold options on Voss, Alderaan, Tython, and Korriban.
- The option for your placed companion to be in holo form or in person.
- The option to place your player characters like companions.
- Useful terminals, like Weekly/Daily missions and travel terminals.
Feel free to reblog and add your own!
-Voss is as difficult to justify for lore reasons as it is gorgeous (Manaan and Makeb are in that category too), but I’d love to see stronghold options for Alderaan, Corellia, Tython, Korriban, and/or Ilum (temples/retreats/research sites), and, since ships as personal living spaces can’t be a thing, a Port-Nowhere-style orbital station.
-A key/access level that allows visitors other than the owner to pick up, drop, and rearrange, but not run off with decorations. I’d love to help swank up the pads of my less-domestically-inclined friends!
-The ability to rotate decorations on the Z axis, i.e., to tip furniture over.
-Mannequins/racks for displaying wearable assets like armor and weapons
-Customizable Stronghold Titles (as opposed to preset purchasable ones)
-Custom logos for Banners
-Ability to opt-in as a pvp area
-Legacy Bank integrated with Legacy storage (i.e. Guild banks)
Also, love the idea of a stronghold on other plants. A temple on Tython, a dark tomb on Korriban. A farmstead on Taris, etc. So much possibility.
Sneaky Aquaman is sneaky
Batman: The Brave and the Bold, “Sword of the Atom!”